Dr. Kyu Hyung Lee is an Associate Professor of Computer Science Department at the University of Georgia. I received my PhD in Computer Science at Purdue University. I was co-advised by Dr. Xiangyu Zhang and Dr. Dongyan Xu. I got my Master and B.S in Computer Engineering from Hong-Ik University in Korea, and my Master's thesis advisor was Dr. Sam H. Noh.
Cyber security, Software reliability, and security; Mobile Security; Program Analysis; Software engineering; Distributed Systems;
- C2SR: Cybercrime Scene Reconstruction for Post-mortem Forensic Analysis Yonghwi Kwon, Weihang Wang, Jinho Jung, Kyu Hyung Lee, Roberto Perdisci. In Proceedings of the 28th Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS'21)
- When Push Comes to Ads: Measuring the Rise of (Malicious) Push Advertising Karthika Subramani, Xingzi Yuan, Omid Setayeshfar, Phani Vadrevu, Kyu Hyung Lee, Roberto Perdisci. In Proceedings of the ACM Internet Measurement Conference 2020 (IMC'20)
- Fuzzification: Anti-Fuzzing Techniques, Jinho Jung, Hong Hu, David Solodukhin, Daniel Pagan, Kyu Hyung Lee, Taesoo Kim. In Proceedings of the 28th USENIX Security Symposium (Security'19)
- Kernel-Supported Cost-Effective Audit Logging for Causality Tracking, Shiqing Ma, Juan Zhai, Yonghwi Kwon, Kyu Hyung Lee, Xiangyu Zhang, Gabriela Ciocarlie, Ashish Gehani, Vinod Yegneswaran, Dongyan Xu, Somesh Jha. In Proceedings of the 2018 Usenix Annual Technical Conference (ATC'18)
- MCI : Modeling-based Causality Inference in Audit Logging for Attack Investigation, Yonghwi Kwon, Fei Wang, Weihang Wang, Kyu Hyung Lee, Wen-Chuan Lee, Shiqing Ma, Xiangyu Zhang, Dongyan Xu, Somesh Jha, Gabriela Ciocarlie, Ashish Gehani, Vinod Yegneswaran. In Proceedings of the 25th Network and Distributed System Security (NDSS'18)